7 Real Estate Marketing Mistakes
Watch our video about some of the advantages we bring to the table that other do not and then print a complimentary copy of our free report about "7 Marketing Mistakes That Can Cause Your Property NOT to sell"
Don’t make these marketing mistakes that can keep your property from selling!
- Not looking at ALL the current listings and recently sold properties within a certain radius of your house. Compare; age, size, amenities, bedrooms, baths, and other factors both buyers and appraisers consider. Pricing a property to sell is part art and part science.
- Not considering current market conditions. Market conditions were almost
certainly different when you bought your property whether it was last
year or 20 years ago. Price in today’s market for today’s buyers.
- Not having a selection of GOOD photos as well as a video and a virtual
tour. Today’s home buyers are sophisticated and most likely looking
online. Unless they can see some great imagery of your property to cause
them to want to pay it a visit, your chances of selling go way down.
- Not marketing to your friends and neighbors, as well as passers by.
First of all, folks you know tend to be in same socio-economic group as
you. There’s a good chance they may know a buyer. Was your neighborhood
blanketed with “Just Listed” post cards? A flyer box out front may be
old fashioned marketing but an updated flyer with a QR code and website
URL often compels buyers to take a look and make an offer.
- Not staging your house to sell. The property you live in is not the property
you’re selling. Set the stage to make it as visually appealing to potential
buyers as possible. Staging pays huge dividends in a faster sale and higher
sale price. We help you stage your house as a value added service at no additional charge.
- Not having regular communications with your Realtor (we hear this one a lot). Getting feedback from showings lets you correct issues buyers find. Getting regularly scheduled reports of marketing activity and market conditions keeps you apprised of what's going on in the local real estate world around your house. National issues have an effect on sellers but local conditions are the most important.
- Not being found online. Where do buyers search for property online?
We know the answer and that’s where your property needs to be and not just on one website either.
Multiple websites are where more buyers are and where you must be to effectively market your property.
Visit www.NewHampshireMaineRealEstate.com for an 'over the net' ball park valuation or we'll be happy to prepare a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to determine more closely you homes value in today’s market. No cost, no obligation.
Contact Ann Cummings or Jim Lee for a free, no obligation consultation about current market conditions and how we can work together to get your property sold.